On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 (either in the morning or the afternoon), the time will be 1-2-3-4-5-6!
That is: 01:02:03/04/05/06.
Note: Purists may reject the afternoon option because it is not "the first hour, second minute, third second, etc." but then it is not the sixth year either!
And for those of you who missed this great moment, the following are some options:
And, most of us missed the prime time: 02/03/05 7:11:13.
- In about a month, you can celebrate 01:02:03 04/05/06 with the
world which uses the dd/mm/yy notation
- This special moment will occur again in the year 2106 (perhaps out of the range of most of our lifetimes)
- At about 2 am next year, 02:03:04 05/06/07 will happen...is it as special?
- On Jan 2 in the year 3003 at five minutes six seconds after 4:00 AM, it will be 01/02/03/ 04:05:06
- The very-special time of 11:11:11 11/11/11 will happen in about six years...now that is special!,
Source: Thanks to B. Rick, R. Donovan, and Z. Wurman/H. Sedinger/M. Johnson e-mails for these great tidbits.