The Money Bag Year
According to Chinese lore (i.e. Feng Shui) and multiple recent e-mails, this is the Money Bag Year. Any idea why?
This current December has five Saturdays, five Sundays and five Mondays. Check it out....!
Plus, this event is supposed to not occur again for another 823 years. But is this right?
For example, in the year 2012, we find the following data:
So what is the rare event? Is it that it is a December...with the triplet days being Saturday, Sunday, and Monday? Does that occur only once every 823 days? Do some investigations...
- January had five Sundays, five Mondays, and five Tuesdays
- March had five Thursdays, five Fridays, and five Saturdays
- May had five Tuesdays, five Wednesdays, and five Thursdays
- July had five Sundays, five Mondays, and five Tuesdays
- August had five Wednesdays, five Thursdays, and five Fridays
- October had five Mondays, five Tuesdays, and five Wednesdays
- And, December has five Saturdays, five Sundays, and five Mondays
And, how is the number 823 calculated? Do some more investigations...using mathematics?
Why is this "money bag" year important? According to a Feng Shui proverb, if you send the notice about this special aspect of December to eight good friends, bags of money will appear in the next four days. So, by including this entry on MathNEXUS, I am assured that multiple sets of eight good friends will be contacted...as I am covering my bases...and I patiently await the arrival of bags of money.