Seattle Seahawks Defeat Packers 28-22
And there continues to be math lurking here amidst the celebration! 28 is....
And, as for 22, it is....
- The second perfect number
- The third Granville number
- The sum of the totient function for the first nine integers
- A Størmer number
- A harmonic divisor number, a happy number, a triangular number, a hexagonal number, and a centered nonagonal number
- Part of the Padovan sequence, preceded by the terms 12, 16, 21
- A Keith number, because it recurs in a Fibonacci-like sequence started from its base 10 digits: 2, 8, 10, 18, 28...
- The ninth and last number in early Indian magic square of order 3
- The only positive integer that has a unique Kayles nim-value
- The fourth magic number in physics
- The curing time of concrete in days
- A word that means "power" amd "emergy in Hebrew Gematria
- The number of dominoes in a standard set
- A popular game played in Kerala, India
- The number of days in the coming February when the Superbowl occurs
So, the Seattle Seahawks win AGAIN...and some math can be found in the results!
- A pentagonal number, a centered heptagonal number, and a central polygonal number
- The sum of the totient function for the first eight integers
- A Perrin number, an Erdős–Woods number, and a Smith number in base 10
- The number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet
- A song by Taylor Swift
- The number of stars in the Paramount Films logo
- The number of yards in one chain
- Used in France as a phrase to warn of the coming of the police
- Referred to as "Two Little Ducks" by Bingo players