Faces of Facebook
Consider these claims:
- Facebook has 610,736,920 member profiles
- Each month, the average user creates 90 pieces of content
- Every minute on Facebook, users send 230,000 messages, update 95,000 statuses, write 80,000 wall posts, tag 65,000 photos, share 50,000 links...plus affirm/disparage them all with 1/2 million comments.
- It is estimated that Facebook generated $1.86 billion in advertising in 2010
- Americans make up 24% of all Facebook users, surpassing Indonesians (6%), Brits (5%), and Turks (4%).
- There is one Facebook profile for every ___ people on the planet?
- In one year on Facebook, users send ______ messages, update ______ statuses, write ______ wall posts, tag ______ photos, share ______ links...plus affirm/disparage them all with _______ comments.
- It is predicted that Facebook's advertising revenue will grow 118% in 2011, to $________.
- What other nationalities make up significant portions of the remaining percent of Facebook users?