Got Some Extra Time on Your Hands....?
Beware....I suggest that you read no further....
Since you did not listen, I suggest you at least take everything below with a grain of concern. Some people have too much time on their hands, and so spend it dabbling in mathematics.
Jiri Mruzek (Vancouver, B.C.) specializes in ancient ruins and articfacts, investigating them for special occurences of pi, phi, etc. (no e?).
Some samples of his efforts to explore:
Again, I forewarned you...and I expect you are sighing over the experience!
- The Frame is a geometric, numeric investigation of the "main peripheral points" of a Stone-Age Athena Engraving from La Marche, France. His claim is that with odds in the octillions, The Frame is the best evidences of the ratios pi and phi. Be sure to look at the Special Euclidean Geometry involved, via the "hex-machine."
- Complex Mathematics Encrypted in Art investigates items such as the Athena engraving, the Great Giza Pyramids, the Seal of Atlantis, and Stone-Age France. As expected, the Golden Section appears.
- Abydos Helicopter: The Scene of Four Craft and the Secret of the Golden Section uses CAD to do geometrical analyses of the Abydos glyphs.
- The World's Oldest Puzzle on Osiris Numbers is a re-investigation of The Frame (above). Also, the Osiris Numbers are a select group of numbers that numbers round up the precessional cycle to 25,920 years...if you understand that!
- The Nazca Monkey shows evidence of the pentagram, and other geometrical wonders.